Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tonatierra show w/ Zach de la Rocha

Peace to everyone who made it out last night, it was a good time with good food and good people. I find inspiration in these kinds of events, when these kids put everything they have into something completely foreign to them like throwing a show, it's always mad disorganized and hectic, but if you get enough good people together it's hard to go wrong. I hope that we can learn from our strengths as well as our weaknesses, and continue to build on these types of things and make them bigger and better. But this was a good start, I enjoyed myself, and I'm ready to come back out whenever ya'll need me again. Anyway, here is a short write-up Phoenix New Times did about the day. Peace.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bastard/2009/05/zack_de_la_rocha_signs_hundred.php

No comments:

Post a Comment